Wednesday, April 6, 2011

masih aku terasa: versi jend0l..

Prayer carries us half way to God, fasting brings us to the door of His palace, and alms-giving procures us admission.
The Koran



assalamualaikum and hello there..


tadi banyak bende jend0l jadi dekat aku.
dekat kelas 2p dengan helmi & hafifi. sawan betul budak dua orang tu. kalau tak sebab semangat PASIS yang membara, sumpah tak layan budak dua heko 2!
pas tu masa survey class.. when we talk about survey, i'll speak in english. ok, i've two presentationas. the first one went 'well' like usual. only my classmate know what i meant. after that book club. everyone have their chance to talk and explain. however, when it's my turn she talked about something else. suddenly, she asked me about my treatment. ok, i explained a bit about my situation. then, pop! you guys wanna know what she said? ' ok, you got marks for explaining that!' say what??? motipp....
then i skip my syntax n morpho class.. because i cant handle the pain anymore. to cut things in short. my classmate ask me about my treatment again. ok, adam adli is the guy i never talk to until this sem. my reason? i think he rather talks to someone else compare to me.hahaha... jend0l....!! then he gave me a piece of advise. hey! this guy is not such a bad person after all. he say i should drink more soy milk and such. hmmm.... touching!


this week really make me realize, look can be deceiving! just because he dont talk to me doesnt meant he hates me. 


so, aku ada hak untuk terasa dengan geng aku yang masih tak tanya - tanya pasal aku. 
kepada kamu - kamu tu, aku masih terasa ye!



0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter