Saturday, April 9, 2011

masih aku terasa: shocking truth


A photograph is usually looked,
but seldom looked into.
Ansel Adams



Assalamualaikum and hello there..

I'm saying my greatest gratitude and most welcome to my latest follower on my blog which is mr. Adam adli. My question to you adam... How did you know about my blog? Thanks for following me anyway....
Hey, i have nothing against you ok! I always think that you are a good guy (that doesn't go the same way and path like i do). You make me scream out loud this morning, ok! Hahaha...
 
Ok tommorow i'll go and 'date' my bff asyraf aka ustaz mirul. Hahaha.. I can’t wait to burst everything to him. I going to eat, love, pray and scream tomorrow. Hahaha... Looking forward for tomorrow..…

Still masih aku terasa.. spesis badak memang lembab ye nak catch up something?
(hahaha.. badak tak berdosa menjadi mangsa…)



4 kte2 hikmat..:

AdamAdli

ok, my response is: due my narcissistic against myself, i searched for my name on Google (thanx to you, this habit is no longer secret), and i found it on your blog...! =)

that simple...catchy name!! kisah kasut, i like..=) keep it up!

Miss Q

you made me wanna try it to..
it's fun though!

Ruza Hana

woa...aku tak pnah lak terfikir nk search name aku kat google..
btw aqil..adam adli follow ko ltak kat entry..aku da lame follow ni ape kes??ini tidak adil!!LOL..HAHAHA

AdamAdli

LOL! XD

Post a Comment

m00d meter