Saturday, April 16, 2011

crazy little thing call blog...

If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If It Comes Back It's Yours,
If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be





assalamualaikum and hello there...


missing kema  already.. hahaha... but at least selamat 20 sen aku (there a agreement between me and kema)....
i'm taking discourse analysis this sem and i have to analyze a blog. so if chosen a blog called my secluded whistles . like i said during my presentation, as a blogger myself, i looking for a blog that i can relate myself to. meaning that when i read that blog i'll say, hey! there's someone out there feels and goes through the same thing like i do. our story is the same. hehehehe... simple requirement!


although i manage to finish my blog analysis within 5 days while others took more than seven days to finish it (i didnt know i can present on friday), i'm satisfied with the final result. eventhough this crazy little thing call blog kills me softly and makes me slept at 4 something every night, cried a few time, scream till i lost my voice, still i enjoy doing it (hahaha.. lying!!! ) my presentation went well like dr. raja said: " aqilah, did you notice that you said, she hopes everything will went well?" shuts! that's the only mistake i did that time... and i thought i'll mess up somewhere else.


it's fun though. reading and analyzing other's blog. see how others look at the world. see and share about others life. it makes me realize there's always something new to explore and learn.
so for those who doesn't have blog, you should try. my friend come across a blog that is very interesting. the blogger said that the reason why she started blogging is that after sometimes, she wanted to see how much she has grown stronger and wiser. wait... is she talking about me???
hahahahaha...
i think that is the same reason why i started blogging. besides sharing my thought, i want to see and know that at the end of the day, when the storm pass, when the rainbow comes out, i'm already a better person than yesterday. after all, life is not a journey to count how many milestone you have go. it's a journye to find myself. creating who i want to be..


to my crazy little thing call blog..
kisah kasut, miss Q always love you!




0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter