Thursday, March 17, 2011

my boring life...

Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.
Paulo Coelho



ok, i have to admit my life is boring. no friend to hang out with. no pets to play with. i'm sucks at games, no boyfriend to babble to. to gank, to fun hobby.. gosh! my life is boring...
hey, but it's the life i choose to live. my ordinary life....

let me tell you what i do everyday.
you can listen to your favorite songs in order to keep you awake, if you want to.



1. take my medication..
it's not bluffing or trying to kidding any of you. it's the truth. everyday, twice a day. 4 types of pills, 2 in liquid form, a vitamin and a accuhaler.. yup! i'm as sick as sick can be..

2. eat, eat and eat..
ok, everyone did this but i bet you guys dont eat 24/7 right/ sometimes i woke up in the middle of the night just to grab something to eat. yup... gastric thing-ing! huhuhu.. and drinking either milk or soy milk.. 3 times a day.. or  else i'll puke..

3. puke...
yup, no kidding. heartburn and puking is a must for me nowadays. i'm dont have morning sickness.. dont get me wrong. just because of GERD. that's why i felt like wanted to throw up everytime after eating. adding muscle cramp to the list just to make my life happier. the more the merrier right!!

4. blogging and ym-ing
since i'm not into fb anymore, i always update my blog. ym-ing my mr.adviser, kema jamil aka geng A, and syakila the geng, mirul the ustaz... the list goes on and on.. if i dont on my Baby for a day, my life will be more miserable.

5. listen to music...
it can be from youtube, my Barney or my Pinky... as long as i can listen to song or maybe watch something funny i've recorded before.. it helps me to light up my day.

6. seeing my friends.
i dont have a lot of friends so, i just came and just say hi to them. soothing thing for me...

7.blogwalking and funny video moment...
another soothing things to do. helps me releasing my tension.
8.nyanyi and day dreaming...
hahaha.. love doing this everyday!!

9. sleep!!!
yipee... sleeping time.
hahahaha.... it's half past 2 so, i call it a day... good night world!! i see you tomorrow...



 

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter