Friday, March 25, 2011

left no man behind...

Just now i watched hawaii five-o.


 Not because of macgarreth ok! Macgarret said a line that really trigger something in me. This month really prove something. I am a bad friend and group member. My partner have to do our assignment all by herself. I left my group to present by themselves. My friends have to carry my stuff. Send me back home a few time. Bring me to the hospital. Watch me puke! What else i didn't do??

Sigh...

No man is an island and leave no man behind.
 
That should be my motto from now on. Then i keep on thinking. I've i done for them? I've never done anything to deserve good, loyal and caring friends like them. Salute and a big round of applouse for my friends.

Aargh... Right now i love you guys more than i love myself!!

Aargh..


0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter