Monday, March 7, 2011

Obsession...

assalamualaikum..
hai..
good morning people..
i know it's monday blue..
but let's celebrate the day..
(not because i'm happy that the fact liverpool won 3-1 over ManU)


as i wake up this morning, i realize something. something quite important which is obsession.
- take a deep breathe, think for about 2 or 3 minutes. what is the thing, food maybe or maybe person that you can not life even for a second without. ok, give me your answers.

i hear PSP, FB, chocolate, make up, mcD, cloth, fashion, music, hand phone, the internet, ipod, football, love matter, cars, shopping, smoking... come on, what else people. give me some serious answer.
shoes... did i hear shoes?? are you mocking me??
(oh, ok that's me answering my own question.. ahakz!!)


if you have at least an answer for that question than you have something that you are so obsess about. some might deny the fact that it is not that bad. not really like they really can not life even a day without those things. but have you ever try not to play, take, consume, use or even think about those stuff even for a day??

have you ever try? personally i have obsession toward FB. although i've deactivate my FB account, i still think about it everytime i see my friends using their FB. hmm... that bad ha!! when ever i have the chance to look at someone FB, i'll read all the status and comments. hahahaha.... i'm obsess with FB!!!

a friend of my is so crazy about bling - bling stuff. doest matter whether it's necklace, watch or a hair ban. if it's glittering, blinking she'll definitely buy it.

to know more about obssession, you can read from this blog.

how to handle obsession?
hmm.. me, myself still looking for the cure to my obsession. so, if anyone have the answer, do tell me ok!

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter