Thursday, March 17, 2011

when i fall in love... dedicated to my knight in shining armor.

when i'm single, i always wonder.
when i'm going to find someone who will love me....

Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody, somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love?


maybe i have to keep on looking. someday, somehow i'll find my knight in shining armor. i just need to keep on searching.....

I might have to wait,
I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility


And I know someday that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet


then comes the day when i finally meet you. no word is good enough to explain how i feel.....

All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I..That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too


every since then, i feel so happy. you really make my day, sweetheart!

Well i know that these feelings wont end now
they'll just get stronger if i see you again
Baby im tired of being friends
I wanna know if you feel the same,
and could you tell me do you feel my pain?
Dont leave me in doubt

Everytime you see me what do u see?
i feel like im a poor man an youre the queen
oh baby, youre the only thing that i really need
baby thats why...

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
you make me wanna hold you till the morning light
You make me wanna love,
you make me wanna fall,
You make me wanna surrender my soul
I know this is a feeling that i just cant fight,
you're the first and last thing on my mind
You make me wanna love
You make me wanna fall,
You make me wanna surrender my soul

i still remember the moment you tell me you feel the same way like i do. feel like i'm on top of the world. gosh, i couldn't even remember why but i've tears in my eyes..

I wanna make you see
Just what I was
Show you the loneliness
And what it does
You walked into my life
To stop my tears
Everything's easy now
I have you here

And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

you promise me you'll always be there for me. to love me and cherish me......
i can still remember what you say.


Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you,
Now all I see is you
I'm coming for you

Don't need these other pretty faces like I need you
And when you're mine in the world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl

I'm coming for you, one less lonely girl
I'm coming for you, one less lonely girl
I'm coming for you, one less lonely girl
There's gonna be one less lonely girl

I'm coming for you, I'm gonna put you first
I'm coming for you, I'll show you what you're worth
That's what I'm gonna do, if you let me inside of your world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl


one day you ask me. why i love you at the first place. i know you are mad with me because i couldn't come out with any answer. but sweetheart, did you know what we dont need a reason to love somebody??

Is it your smile or your laugh or your heart?
Does it really matter why I love you?
Anywhere there's a crowd, you stand out
Can't you see why they can't ignore you
If you wanna know
Why I can't let go
Let me explain to you
That every little dream comes true
With every little thing you do

It's every little thing you do
That makes me fall in love with you
There isn't a way that I can show you
Ever since I've come to know you
It's every little thing you say
That makes me wanna feel this
There's not a thing that I can point to
'Cause it's every little thing you do

It's everything, everything you do
That makes me fall in love with you
It's everything, everything you say
That makes me feel this way


then we argue. before i go to sleep, i receive a message from you. did you know how happy i was at that time? i cant fall to sleep the whole night just because of that message....

What makes her so right?
Is it the sound of her laugh?
That look in her eyes
When do you decide?
She is the dream that you seek
That force in your life

When you apologize, no matter who was wrong
When you get on your knees if that would bring her home

Tell me what makes a man
Wanna give you all his heart
Smile when you're around
And cry when you're apart
If you know what makes a man
Wanna love you the way I do
Girl you gotta let me know
So that I can get over you


my mama said that i'm crazy now. mama, didn't you know that your daughter is in love now?
i'm so in love with him...

I wonder how I ever made it through a day
How did I settle for the world in shades of gray
When you go in circles all the scenery looks the same
And you don't know why
And I looked into your eyes
Where the road stretched out in front of me
And I realized

I'd never lived
Before your love
I'd never felt
Before your touch
And I'd never needed anyone
To make me feel alive
But then again,
I wasn't really livin'

I'd never lived...
Before your love
my day went well ever since you came into my life.. in my little world, i just need you. to hold me, to love me and i'm stronger to face the world again.......

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
I need you by my side

'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so?
I can't let you go
I want you in my life



one day i see something different in you eyes. you don't look at me how you used to. you say i'm crazy to think of such thing but sweetheart, you've change.

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around and he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Or seem to care what your heart is for
Well I don't know him anymore
There's nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake
And I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right
I should have seen just what was there
And not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
And now I don't care
I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch I'm torn


i try my best to work thing out because i really love you. but we are drifting away. love has knock me down......


2am and the rain is falling
Here we are at the crossroads once again
You're telling me you're so confused
You can't make up your mind
Is this meant to be
You're asking me

But only love can stay
Try again or walk away
But i believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day
So i just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But i can make you see it through
That's something only love can do




sweetheart, no matter what happen, just remember that i'll always love you. if you find someone better than me, i'm willing to let you go. although my love for you is unbreakable.

Dying inside 'cause I can't stand it
Make or break up
Can't take this madness
We don't even really know why
All I know is baby
I try and try so hard
To keep our love alive

If you don't know me at this point
Then I highly doubt you ever will
I really need you to give me
That unconditional love I used to feel
It's a mistake if we just erase it
From our hearts and minds and I know


We said let go
But I kept on hanging on
Inside I know it's over
You're really gone
It's killing me
'cause there ain't nothing
That I can do
Baby, I stay in love with you
And I keep on telling myself
That you'll come back around
And I try to front like "Oh well"
Each time you let me down
See I can't get over you now
No matter what I do
But baby, baby
I stay in love with you



i'll learn to let you go. i'll always pray for you happiness....
you'll always be there in my heart.

Is it cloudy where you are tonight?
Are the neon lights shining bright?
Are you looking for a place to stay to get away? (can't get away)
And the days are horses down the hill,
Running fast and there's no time to kill
And the truth is that we'll never know where love will flow

Aim high, Shoot low


Ain't no headlights on the road tonight
Ain't nobody here to make it right
Cos we couldn't seem to find a way, for love to stay
If you had another night to give
I would have another night to live
But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye


if one day, you get our heartbroken, just remember i'll always be there waiting for you....
cause i'm the one who will always love you.

I watched you go
You've taken
My heart with you
Oh yes you did
Every time
I tried to reach you
On the phone
Baby you're never there
Girl you're never home

So if I did something wrong
Please tell me
I wanna understand
'Cause I don't want
This love to ever end
No, no, no, no

I swear
If you come back
Here's my life
Baby, till the end of time
And I swear
I'll keep you right
By my side
'Cause baby
You're the one I want
Oh yes you are


sweetheart,

sign, sealed , delivered.. i'm yours.





0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter