Monday, October 3, 2011

kisah hujung minggu


Sid Caesar
In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed.

last weekend was fun. i suddenly realize that i'm very cruel! hehehehe... i'll give the detail 'bout that later. however, i've so much fun last weekend. at least for me it's worth it! again with the accompany of my true friends. hey! now i realize i've more than just 1 friend. friends that knows i'm crazy yet still choose to be in front of the public with me. god bless all of you babe!
abang nyet (ruza), marcell and rodod:
babe, only allah can pay what you guys have gave me. thanks you for still stand by me. correcting my mistake, erasing my sin, undone my crime. i may not become as perfect as what you guys hope but i'll try my best.
geng JJ:
you guys dont even know how much i miss doing all those crazy stuff with you. sing in the car will never be the same without you guys. not even near to the fun all of you had gave me.
yuf;
babe, i dont even know how i can survive without you. thanks for being the light at the end of my tunnel. be who you are, say what you feel because those who matter doesn't mind and those who mind doesn't matter. be true!
mr. J;
i can't even choose a place to start, how can i choose between my head and heart? 


this is for all of you:
i love you for that certain smile,
that cheers me up when i'm blue.
i love you for your tenderness,
that warms me through and through.


i love you for your kindness,
and your understanding heart.
the one that somehow always says
'i love you very much'


i love you for your faith in me,
your sweet and patient ways.
for the many things you do,
so often without praise.


i love you for all these things,
and for a million others too.
but most of all, for what i am,
whenever i'm with you.


0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter