Thursday, October 27, 2011

emo... aku emo??? so what!!!

its amazing how you can look so happy but be so sad


assalamualaikum and hello there!!


hai peeps, i'm back..


ok, first of all, i'm talkative... very talkative.. i've to admit that. usually i like to talk to those people with just a very plain conversation  then will continue with something stupid or just totally retarded! hehehehehe...




well lately i enjoy talking to or texting this two people. 
1. my big bro, mr zulshamri zakaria
2. my new partner in crime, mr azman still bujang! hahahaha...


i found myself checking on my facial expression right after i talk to him. azman is able to make either my face cramp or my eyes started to cry. i'm just hopeless when it comes to laugh +cry! hehehehe...
what mr. AB usually talks about? hmmm... let me see, normally something like what ape or monkey can't do. i usually pick monkey cause they are much cuter! or which is the best way to fall from bicycle.. and the list goes on and on...
ok... forget about that..
back to what i want to share with you guys....
manners or attitude.


we talk about people attitude towards other. well, i don't want to say much. 
let say you was offended by someone. what should you do? say back or just keep quite? for me the best way to respond to a stupid, uncivilized person is just to keep quite. yup! what is the point of arguing with them when they dont understand what you are saying or being able to respond to what you are talking about? come on.. it is better to talk to the wall like mirul say, ' at least i can curse the wall!' 


one more thing, emotion..
well all of us have emotion right? for me, when you are angry bird or upset or just disappointed the best thing to do is to sit down for a moment and take long deep breath. firstly, not all of us think the same thing or way. so dont be upset when things don't go the way you want. chillex la...  


people always say:
don't promise when you're happy.
don't talk when you're angry.
dont swear when you're sad.




so?? hmmm... i just don't know. never gets to the conclusion part yet. till next time maybe.. toodles!!










A quote to mr. AB:

1 Advice: Take care
1 Request: Don't change
1 Wish: Don't forget me
1 Lie: I hate you
1 Truth: I Love You
1 Hope: We will always be good friends...::)))  

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter