Friday, December 2, 2011

the freedom of speechless...


assalamualaikum and hello there...

today, this morning is friday. leader of all day. since i always write what i can't say, i'll use my freedom of speech speechless today!



semalam ada orang tegur. kenapakah, apakah aku diam je? sakit ke...
do i need to be sick to be silent??
i dont think so....!!!
i choose to be mute now because i've nothing to say. yup! really... nothing at all.
like malique said, before we use our right to speak, use our right to think. i'm using that right now. hmmmm... i dont need to speak all the time. sometime i choose to keep quite to see who choose to talk to me. seriously peeps, if i dont talk to you, why dont you talk to me?? 

aig00..
when i dont talk, people say i'm P0.
when i talk they say i'm talkative.
when i'm mute they say i'm snobish,
when i speak they feel irritated...
then what you wan me to do?? why dont you go and have a very deep thinking about what you want me to do, then let me know.
till then, i choose to use my freedom of speechless....

nota-kaki-gajah: in silence i speak; my way to conceal feeling... hahahahaha!!

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter