Saturday, February 12, 2011

my mum is amazing!!

the greatest gift i ever had...
it came from Allah,
i call her MAMA.


when we talk about the person we call mother, mama, mummy, amma, ibu, ummi, mak, bonda (i wish my future children call me with this name) emak or what so ever name we use to call the very special person who has scarifies so much for us, the meaning, the indication is still the same; that woman is the queen of our heart. someone used to tell me that a girl will be a woman when she become a mother. hmmm... that special ha! it make me think a lot about my mama.
whether we realize it or not, our mum has done a lot for us. ok, some might not agree with me as they have bad memories with their mother. however, you must remember something. that not all mother are like that. my salute to all wonderful mother out there who has done an awesome job raising their children up. remember that Allah said that mother is the person we should respect and honour after Allah and Rasullah. that has shown how special our mother are.
my mama..
a very, very simple person with a big heart <3.>responsible to tell me to stop buying shoe (though i dont even bother to listen at least i'll pretend to stop buying for a few weeks.), need her to tell me not to do stupid stuff like site seeing the whole day for food. my mama is so amazing in the sense of whenever i wanna do something against her will or something like bad deed, trust me, something bad will happen. for instance, last week, i wanna drove my friend's car to pick him up at the KTM. my mama already told me not to drive anyone's car here. ok, i'm a very 'obedient' daughter so that is why i was thinking to drive the car. wanna know what happen to me? the moment i close the door, i hand was wedged! at the back of my hand. can you believe that? my hand was badly swollen. when my friend ask me what happen, they thought i was kidding when i told them what really happen. see!! i was only thinking

to do it, haven't done it and there you go. present straight away! there's a lot of those special insident but let it remain my secret.. gosh, i think my mama has psychic power..
mama,
i really, ardently love and adore you. love you with all my heart and you are the best thing in my life. because you found the best in me that no one could ever see. please Allah, dont take her away from me. at least not untill i can pay her back for everything that she has gave me. i owe her my entire life. please Allah, i pray that if one fine day you have to take her away from me, let it be right after i made her happy because she has cried a lot because of me. i know you are listening to every pray that i have made and going to make. my only hope and wish right now is that i can hug and she is there beside me when everything wonderful happen in my life. i want to walk her around the park when she is too weak to walk on her own. tell her how she used to scream to me whenever i tease her. i really want to touch her wrinkled face and tell her that this is the time when she look the most beautiful. my mama is an amazing person this world can ever see.
for those out there, cherish you mother because they are the one who cry with you when the rest of the world are laughing at you. cherish them before it's too late

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter