Saturday, February 5, 2011

kisah nasi lemak..





Ini kisah kami berdua..
Kisah nasi lemak library nama diberi..
Kisah nie tak la se ‘kronik’ kisah kancil mahu pon se ‘havoc’ kisah seribu satu malam. Kisah nie mengenai aku dan dia. Shanti, teman BINGO ku merangkap geng what the fish aku (geng giler-giler la) huhuhu... hidup aku memang takkan tenang kalau ada Dee disisi. And Dee, take this as a compliment! Ok enough with the introduction. Here comes the main story. Enjoy!
This incident (or accident?) happen when i was in semester ---. I’m a bit insane at that time. Don’t know why. Wait! I’m always a bit offline.. hey! I never suffer from insanity, i enjoy every moment of it. But that’s another story to share. Friday moring, me and shanti were suppose to participate in a game our classmate conduct. Game man!! Friday morning??!! Are you kidding me. All i can think of is my Muchuk and bed! Ok fine! I played those game but only for about 30 minutes. Then Dee ask me to go out. I said lets eat nasi lemak! Jom!!!!!!


Huargh....................
Sengal jend0l....
Then we go and enjoy our nasi lemak. Huhuhu...
That is the most best + delicious + funny + crazy = nasi lemak that i ever eat!
Huhuhu...
Then we went back to the classroom with innocent face! On the way back we even dicussed our excusses and even reminded each other not to burp! Hahaha.. till today, they still wonder where the heck that we go during those ten minutes..
Crazy funny moment!
Seriously Dee, i miss the moment we have before! We dont even have any same class this sem! No wonder i’m so bored! So next time, anyone interested in eating nasi lemak, please remember this story!

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter