Monday, October 25, 2010

me...

i promise myself dat i'm not gonna post anything 2day as i'm extremely happy..
1. my baby is back 2 normal again. (yipee!!!)
2. incik H commented on my fb. (i know dis 1 sounds ridiculous..)
3. i ate super delicious beriani gam 2day!!
4. i went 2 tasik embayu, proton city. (sumthing i want 2 do 2 sems ago)
5. makan2, lepak-ing n pranking my fren.

but i've 2 say this out loud 2..

~ 2 my ayahanda..
i'm so sory 4 all da wrong thing i've done 2 u. i've said bad things about 4. i'll try not 2 do it anymore in future. i know u've hurt my feeling really deeply but i've no right 2 do what i've done. terribly sori.

~ those i've removed from my fb..
sori that i've removed 2 guys from my fb. i know it will create more ciaos. i do it 4 no reasons. yup bcoz i'm emotional at dat time.. sori my dearest..

~ my suksis famili
yes i dont act like i'm one if ur family now. my mistake.. dont know what i've gotten into me.. but bear in mind that i luv u guys so much.. as much as i luv my shoe..



sori seems to be the hardest word...

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter