Thursday, October 28, 2010

25 random things about me...

1. i luv shoes..(even cry when sume1 step on my shoe)

2. i gave nickname 4 all my stuff.. (enjoy doing it)
3. luv 2 sing.. (though my voice is not so nice)
4. can easily get traumatize.. (people can prank me any time)
5. i luv mcD espeacially happy meal, french fries n ribena..
6. i've bantal busuk which i cant go sleep without it..(luv u very deeply Muchuk!!)
7. i luv food n eating.. (especially da sweet 1 but it takes me hours 2 finish my food)
8. i hate waiting 4 people..
9. i hate people who smoke n speed/ drive car 2 fast.. (bcoz i've been in accident)
10. luv 2 play in da rain.. (i luv rain so much)
11. happy go lucky n sumtimes can easily get touch by annoying people..
12. i think puking in front of da public is not cute n hot.. (bcoz i can easily felt nausea)
13. i hate public transportation.. (smells like stinky sock!!)
14. slightly retarded.. (enjoy doing stupid thing)
15. addicted 2 cartoon.. (name it, i watched every cartoon)
16. i luv my winnie the pooh collection.. (wtp_5956)
17. luv watching football though i cant play..

18. i luv watching movie..
19. i dont have a lot of fren but i've real frens.. (luv them very much)
20. my mum noe all my secrets, she's my super duper 5 star fren.. (even ngumpat-ing my fren wif my mum)
21. really,really,really wants 2 be a police officer..
22.da worse nick name i've ever get is 'matang'.. (suit man.. what da fish.. hate da boy who called me that name)
23.i always think that boy/guy who wear black as super cute n sexy.. (what's wrong wif me??)

24. i've crush on somebody rite now..
25. never have boyfren.. (parents dont allow it)

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter