Tuesday, November 22, 2011

satu upc histeria??!!

nie post yg serious.. as serious as my face and emotion yesterday!

ok, my emotion went haywire yesterday. for some specific reason which is TOO stupid  personal to share here. at night, my abe nyet ask me to join her to watch football game between Harimau Muda and Garuda Muda...

when she ym me, i told her i wanna watch but if i watch my team will lose.  she said dont believe such thing. it's ridiculous  superstitious!! i say ok, but dont put the blame on if they didnt get the gold medal (mother of all gold according to wanie).

at the shop....

we order, the game haven't start. fine.. we wait. stupid compere keep on talking. argh...cant you see mr- not-so-cute-yet-pretend-to-know-it-all. abe just can't wait anymore. she's just too eager to see the HM swallow the GM.. my feeet are trembeling. wanted to text my brother but i'm afraid he'll scream his heart out to chase me out from the shop. shuts!!!

the game start. i try my very best not to look at the tv. my heart are pounding faster than before. there's a pain in my chest. burning sensation on my stomach. wanted to puke... oh shuts! i'm in public place. wait....

the first 3 minute was so intense. GM keep work on HM. then they got a chance. the not-so-tall guy gave GM corner kick. then, bam!!! GOAL..... (there's a stupid guy in the shop scream out loud when it's GM goal, pathetic!!) ok, abe nyet let's go back. she said aqil, dont believe all those thing. i said ok!! then i went outside to talk to my other friend. hahahaaha.... abe was so intense with the game then she said ' ok, let's go back!'
in my heart i whisper, alhamdullillah....

the moment i turn my back to get out from the shop. i can feel some super natural power all around me. people are screaming. jumping from their chair. they want to chase me.... oh no! guys it's not my fault ok!! then i heard them scream..... GOAL!!!!!!

then abe nyet said ' ilmu gapo mu pakai ni qila??' hahahaha.... i told you so.

so we went back. i open my tonton.com for her to watch. when i went to rodox's room. but i can hear people keeps on screaming, shouting like everyone was hysteria.... gosh!! i'm so scared! try my best to ignore the crowd.

once we won the game people became more crazy. honking and shouting GOAL!!! argh.... give me a break! kitkat kan ada....
nota-kaki-gajah: alhamdulillah... thank you Allah

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter