Tuesday, November 29, 2011

it's a lovely tuesday..

assalamualaikum and hello there...

as everyone knows, i have a brother name sapik... yes, he's annoying but he's someone i look up to.
hate that i love him...

now, i wanna tell you a story. about my br0ther from another mother.
i know him since semester 1.
i know him the day he say my full name.
i know him since i meet him.
i know him like forever!

he's AFC (awesome, fun,c00l). he alsways take good care of me.

in semester 1, he always call to remind me to take my registeration slip, exam slip, to check this and that. tips regarding assignment. argh... sometimes i feel like he is my academic adviser. hehehehehe... during suksis he'll always spend some time to talk to me. some times just to ask me how's my week.... ~sigh~

continue to semester 2 & 3.... same thing every time.

in semester 4, he went for teaching practicum. wanna know 1 sweet thing he do before he go?
he make sure there's someone to take care of me... thanks abgku....!!!

now he's my abang. (bangga giler dapat jadi abang aku!! sokmo say ' adikku...!!'). love to call him altimate and every time i did, he'll scream, who's that??!!!

now that he's left...

still in touch
saying what's left unsaid...
he somehow are able make me feel like he is still around. watching me, making sure i'm alright.
eventhough everytime he called, he'll asked the same questions over and over again, i just answer it without prejudice! hehehehe...

to abangku:
spongebob!! awak nie sengal la.....
 thanks for taking care of me. i'll always cherish you now and always. adik really hope you'll always fine someone that care for you and cheer you up like what you did for me.
for every venison you killed. for every arnold movie you force me to watch. for every tamil word you teach. for every pop nyet nyet you sang, for every stupid stuff you let me know, for every cartoon you introduce me to, for every joke you share, for every call you made, for every sms you send, for every advise you gave, for every german language you turn into code,  for my happiness every time you around and for every time you care even when you are not there...
i love you more than life.

nota-kaki-gajah: patrick never wanna say goodbye.. never even think to say g00dbye...

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter