Thursday, September 22, 2011

waiting for superman...

waiting for superman...



The stronger the faith you have the more difficult the tests and trials you will face




assalamualaikum and hello there...

somebody asked me something yesterday. a very common question, yet i fail to provide answer for that question each time. ' what do i want?'

what?

what?

what?

hmmmmm.... ~sigh~

firstly, i want not to want him. yes! i want not to want him. this feeling inside really kills me. i know i rather love than hurting people but if loving him hurts me why should i stay? i'm just a girl who stand in front a person asking him to love me. too bad he did not hear me.

second, i wanna be happy. i have every right to live a beautiful and happy life. those who choose to 'unfriend' me please, go ahead! be my guest!!!!  just leave me alone. stop look at me, stop talk to me and stop think about me. just walk!!!! dont make me feel like i'm the one who done wrong things to you when you are the one who are killing me softly.

third, finish everything now. god, please make them stop!!!




i'm waiting for my superman. waiting for someone to save me. because right now i'm not strong enough to save myself. 
thanks to ct, puan ros and yufi for keeping me strong. hope i can go on......
really pray i've my mama back. ya Allah, please keep her by myside. right now, she's all i need. all i want!





0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter