Friday, September 23, 2011

ends of a beautiful friendship.....


an honest answer is a sign of true friend.


wow... i always know that Allah knows the best. the very best! everything falls right in position... right when my doctor advise me to stop stress myself out or face the consequence, i feel really stress...

so freaking stress....

i'm just going to be me.
a  person who always hurt her friends' feeling, an annoying person, a very arrogant friend.
yup... i'm that right from the begining.

and for you just, i pray the very best in your future. thanks for making me happy. thanks for letting me know i'm worth it. thanks for actually care. thanks for making me smile.

and now, thanks a lot for walking away from me.

love you guys and always will miss you.



* to my reader, if you guys find my entry lately are personal and emotional that would be because i'm mending my own sole. insyallah i'll be back again, just give me sometime.


0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter