Monday, September 26, 2011

i hurt him....


i will stop talking to you.
because i know i'll hurt you..
i will stop seeing you.
because i know you don't want to look at my face.
i will stop texting you,
because i know you are busy with your work.
i will stop thinking about you,
because i know you didn't think about me.

thank you for the talk before,
thank you for the smile before,
thank you for the time before,
thank you for the thought before.
thank you for everything.

Assalamualaikum. :)







my mr. adviser put this on his status..
it makes me cry because i hurt his feeling yesterday. ~sigh~
does he know how i'm dying to talk to him?
hear his joke..
knowing he knows how to make me smile?
but talking to him, seeing him only hurts me because then i'll be thinking about my other friends.


i'm not strong my brother... really not  strong right now.
how can i hurt or forget those who make me smile when the rest of the world make me cry?
forget you will be the last thing i'll do.
believe me....
at this very moment, i'm hurting myself.
when i'm able to heal my heart, mend my soul, i'll ask forgiveness from you..
till then, i'll keep you in my heart..
hope you'll still care for me...



0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter