Sunday, June 19, 2011

holiday?? boring...

Sometimes its better not to say anything, than to say how you truly feel and make things worse.




assalamualaikum and hello there....


like usual, when i'm boring i tend to read my own blog and diary. trying to figure out how pathetic my life actually is.as much as i hate to admit it, i found out that i dont actually have a lot of friends. i mean seriuosly, i'm not even close to something like friendly or nice to hang out with. then i start to think what was wrong. it's me? of course it's me. i dont think the whole world have gone crazy! if u know what i meant. last night i slept with tears falling from my eyes. i know i must done something wrong in past to deserve this kind of treatment. i mean look at my fb, nobody wanna be at least my facebook friend! nobody text me nor call me. hmmm... 


i know that this is just not all about me. hmmmmm.... 


but people, i'm just trying to live my life.


then i was thinking, come on babe, r u going to deactive ur fb account everything u have problem? r u doing to off ur phone everything ur r sad? then what? stop talking everything ur r mad?


argh....


pretty little liar hate drama, so do kisah kasut!!!!

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter