Wednesday, February 29, 2012

two days and one night..



assalamualaikum and hello there....

the past two days and one night was awesome!


get to spend some time with two very bubbly and fun people. one who always understand me, the other who always stay next to me.


♔์กฐ์€ํ˜œ์ผ

i hope all the awesomeness will continue the whole sem. yeah, some people around me suck, but i'll just given them hell.... my resolution this sem is simple. just have fun, and ignore them. plus, i'm invisible. they wont even see me! 

. . .


the bad news is, my brother mr. spongebob will be going to army academy soon. hmm.....
i'm a bit sad because he's always there for me. now, i've to learn to walk alone, knowing he's on my heart and mind.

to the three awesome person who has made my day:
you guys are deabak!!!!

nota - kaki - gajah: yeah, i dont wanna talk to certain people. not because i dont want to. it's because i figure, if they want to talk to me, they will but they just ignore me. so, TTMH!!

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter