Saturday, February 25, 2012

a little bit stronger...



assalamualaikum and hello there....

mama ask me why i like shows like cake boss and fabulous cake. my answer is simple; cause it teaches me a lot. not on how to make a cake. however about life. life is a mixture of everything. from love to hatred, from sad to happy and everything in between.

for some people, they satisfied with they life because they are always happy. however, i enjoy my gloomy, pathetic and sad life. because i dont have to be super nice  all the time. i just need to be me.


everyday i'm very busy.
busy getting stronger.
in the past, i keep on bringing up other mistake and misdeed toward me, now i'm busy counting my own mistake. evolving from a baby, immature person to a young adult.
i dont care what ever cause us to fight. i dont wanna fight no more. it's tiring you know.

hey J,
whatever you do, i just wish you the best of luck.



0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter