Friday, December 17, 2010

chocolate


good friends are like good chocolate..

~ nothing artificial..

~ quality ingredients..

~ most importantly, it's always been appreciated.


a friend of mine give me this quote. it is so true. did you realize that when we eat chocolate, we enjoy every bite of it? no matter it's a cheap or expensive one, everyone love chocolate. the soothing feeling that it bring that most of the time help us when we are sad and in pain. the sweet n just nice feeling when we are happy. chocolate lover will know what i'm talking about.

You Are My Friend And I Hope
You Know That's True.
No Matter What Happens
I Will Stand Right By You.
In Times Of Grief
I Will Give You Belief.
I'll Be There For You
Whenever You Are In Need.
To Lend You A Hand
To Do A Good Deed.
So Just Call On Me When
You Need Me, My Friend!
I Will Always Be There For You
Right To The End!

Best Friends Forever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a true friend,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.





0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter