Friday, May 11, 2012

my blueberry night. . .

assalamualaikum and hello there...

last week i went back to my hometown. my so-called-study-week ( study week la sangat tengah2 sem kan!)... alasan yang aku bagi mr. AB untuk go back. Mostly it's because he's not around that week. heheheheh..

that's not what i wanna share...

my mum phone was broken. so, i brought her a new phone (hahahaha, belagak nye!). she never buy any phone all her life. she'll wait for me. typical 60's! they hate this new canggih manggih phone. so insisted for me to buy the same model like i bought for her last time. mane nak cari cikgu zizah oi.. phone awak tu zaman dolu-dolu...

skip the climax and falling action. straight to resolution...
i'm suppose to copy all her phonebook to her new phone.

wanna know what she save my number as???

bluberry angah




seriously mama! really!!!

well... as least my mum think i'm her blueberry.

then she ask, what did i save her number as. i said mama la... hahahhaaha

nope mama, 'my no 1' that is you for me.



my mum is amazing.




0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter