Monday, April 23, 2012

the end of suksis life. . .

when writing our own life story, don't let someone else hold the pen..




assalamualaikum and hello there,

my story in suksis is almost finish.
before the curtain falls, i wolud like to say a few things. things that i dont want to be left unsaid.

my whole life, i thought i'm not going to find love outside my home but from suksis, i not only find friend but i find sisters and brothers. i'm glad i face this journey with you guys. you made the climb so much easier. i owe you guys all my life. my prays are with each and everyone of you. we met as complete strangers now, we have each other. many people doubt in me but somehow i made it through the night. i live the script of my life. nothing about that will change.






It´s like a game of truth or dare
If you can make it here
You´ll make it anywhere 
That´s what we´ve been told 
But the story's getting old
And we made a lot of sacrifice
Undid a lot of ties
Fought a lot of fights
To get where we are now
Just don´t ask me how


everything else i wanna say is in the song. let the record shows, i did it my way!

suksis:
the event is real,
the feeling is genuine,
and my story here is over.
~ FIN~

1 kte2 hikmat..:

Ruza Hana

insyaAllah..i will..

Post a Comment

m00d meter