Sunday, May 2, 2010

HARAMKAH?

U guys must be wondering wat did I mean by ‘haramkah?’ what ‘haramkah?’ what I really mean.. there must be 5w1h question in ur head rite!! Well da title got nothing 2 do wif wat I’m gonna talked about.. (well not literally)


Sumthing happen last few weeks. Ok, at 1st I was not really upset or anything. But then I was really PO!! I don’t really understand it.. ok when sum1 said 2 u dat ‘I don’t wanna make dis thing a big issue ok. Let’s keep quite’ then when u turn ur head around, there u go!! Da person tells da whole world about it.. wat’s da matter wif u? amnesia or sumthing? Heel ladies!! I wish u choke sume1 heels!!


I really, really have problem wif dis particular person.. man u really eat my brain n punch my heart!! I don’t even noe how 2 define ‘dis person’ as a person.. have u ever felt betrayed by a fren? Been back stab by a fren? Should I said fren? ‘ hello u r not even close to 2 fren ok!! U r like sum kind of brain eating, blood sucking monster!!’ u should walk ur own talk..


To da particular person; next time think b4 u talk! If u really like dat other person, doesn’t mean u can just throw me a side like dat! I’m a person, not ur play toy!!!! Why don’t cha go n make her ur trophy since ur r so proud n all over her!!!! I really hope u get da taste of ur own medicine n I’m there 2 see it.. u like 2 manipulate n used people rite! Guess wat, I’m not gonna be a fool 4 u any more.. I’m so over u.. next time when u see me,

TALK 2 UR OWN SHOES..

I’m not even gonna wait there 2 hear all ur bullshit!!

U r so sole breaker!!!

0 kte2 hikmat..:

Post a Comment

m00d meter